Arogya Bhagya Scheme 2017
Arogya Bhagya Scheme 2017: The Karnataka state government will dispatch a social insurance conspire named “Aarogya Bhagya Scheme Yojana” for giving free restorative treatment to poor over the state. The Legislature has settled the objective to cover around 14 million state family units as a piece of general well-being scope (UHC) under the plan.
The standard of the plan is to give free medicinal services benefits especially to penniless families in the state. The focused on individuals under the Aarogya Bhagya plot basically will be from socially and financially in reverse classes to the general public.
Goals of Aarogya Bhagya Scheme Yojana 2017
The primary target of the Aarogya Bhagya medical coverage plot is to give medicinal services offices particularly to family units having a place with socially and monetarily in reverse classes. The plan will give cashless treatment offices at all the administration doctor’s facilities over the state and chose empaneled private social insurance establishments and doctor’s facilities.
The following are the principle features of Karnataka Aarogya Bhagya Scheme
- The Universal wellbeing scope (UHC) plan will cover around 14 million family units.
- The Aadhar card will be connected with the general wellbeing card to use the social insurance offices.
- The plan will begin on 1 November at Kannada Rajyotsava day in all regions of the state.
- The state government will blend seven distinctive existing medicinal services conspires in the Aarogya Bhagya plot, in like manner to the official warning.
- This plan will give advantages to everybody with no error among APL and BPL card holders.
- The recipient of this plan can get medicinal services treatment in government and in addition private doctor’s facilities.
Plans to be Merged in Aarogya Bhagya Scheme in Karnataka
The following is the rundown of 7 existing human services plans which will be converged into the new Aarogya Bhagya plot for the better proficiency and straightforwardness in the entire execution of the plan.
- Rajiv Arogya Bhagya Scheme
- Vajpayee Arogyashree Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Santwana Harish conspire
- Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
- janani shishu suraksha karyakram
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
As per the warning, Aarogya Bhagya conspire the free social insurance offices will be given in two class to penniless family units over the state.
In first classification, around 10.5 million family units will be secured from various classes including ranchers, sloppy specialists, Anganwadi (childcare focus) laborers, SC/ST, media experts, instructors of helped schools, open hirelings and even sanitation laborers. However, the recipients of this class won’t make any commitment towards the Aarogya Bhagya Scheme. The staying three million family units will be secured under the second class.
Protection Premium of Karnataka Aarogya Bhagya Scheme 2017
The protection premium measure of the Aarogya Bhagya Scheme has been chosen and is distinctive for family units in rustic and urban regions. Individuals who are living in provincial zones need to pay every year Rs. 300 for each individual and in urban regions Rs. 700 for every individual as protection premium to profit the advantages of this plan.
In addition, the state government is likewise intending to settle the rates for different optional and tertiary methods under the Karnataka Private Medical Establishments rules which will be paid to the private healing facilities.
Also, to guarantee the administrations in crisis cases including for the two mischances and medicinal/surgical crises, treatment will be given at the closest healing center whether government or private under Treatment first and Payment Next program. The administration has taken compelling measures to guarantee the better wellbeing and prosperity of the residents which are living in the state.