- 1 ICAR AIEEA 2019
- 2 Qualification Criteria
- 3 For AIEEA UG
- 4 For AIEEA PG
- 5 Application Fee
- 6 ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2019
- 7 For AIEEA UG 2019
- 8 For AIEEA PG 2019
- 9 ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2019
- 10 ICAR AIEEA 2019 Results
- 11 ICAR AIEEA Counseling 2019
- 12 Important Dates & Events
- 13 Way To Fill ICAR AIEEA Online Application Form 2019
ICAR AIEEA 2019
ICAR AIEEA 2019: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has the specialist to direct the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). In the year 2019, ICAR’s 23rd All India Examinations (AIEEA) will be held. AIEEA UG 2019 and AIEEEA PG 2019 will be directed for undergrad and postgraduate affirmations including PG Scholarship. For admission to Ph.D courses, ICAR conducts AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS). 15% seats of four-year college education programs (B.Sc ag./B.Tech/B.F.Sc, and so forth) in Agricultural Universities (AUs) will be filled through ICAR AIEEA UG exam. Through this selection test, National Talent Scholarships (NTS) are granted to the competitors who take affirmation outside their condition of habitation. Here, applicants can check finish insights about ICAR AIEEA 2019.
ICAR AIEEA 2019: To be qualified for the selection test of ICAR, it is required for every one of the candidates to meets all the qualification conditions as endorsed by the specialist. The qualification criteria for AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG is given beneath:
For AIEEA UG
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Age Criteria: Age of the applicant must be 16 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Qualifying Examination: Minimum capability required is 10+2 from a perceived board. The most recent two years of 10+2 ought to be considered with Physics, Chemistry and any of the subjects among Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture/Home Science.
- Those concentrated middle of the road with Agriculture and not with Physics and Chemistry may qualify for affirmation in some SAUs in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Competitors who wish to pick stream-An in the placement test must have essentially passed the middle of the road with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects. Stream-B hopefuls need to pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Middle of the road with home science applicants would be qualified for induction into constrained AUs.
- Least Marks: The qualifying examination ought to be passed with at the very least half total imprints for General, OBC, and UPS (40% total imprints for SC, ST, and PC classes).
- Showing up Candidates: Candidates showing up the qualifying examination are additionally qualified to apply.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
For AIEEA PG
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian native.
- Age Criteria: The upper age restrain is 19 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in an individual field from a perceived foundation (under the example of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. and A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6 years). Those competitors who have passed four-year college education in an example of 10+2+3 can apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal in a few courses.
- Showing up Candidates: Final year graduation showing up applicants may likewise apply.
- Least Marks: In graduation, hopefuls ought not to have stamps under 60% (half for SC/ST/PC classifications).
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 250/-|
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 300/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 600/-|
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2019
For AIEEA UG 2019
- The method of Examination: The selection test will be led in disconnected mode.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 inquiries of most extreme 720 imprints will be showing up in the test.
- Sort of Questions: All the inquiries will be off target sort.
- Dialect: The inquiry paper will be in Hindi and in addition in English dialect.
- Exam Duration: Candidate needs to finish the examination in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Stamping Scheme: Each right answer will win 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 check will be deducted from the aggregate score if there should arise an occurrence of stamping the wrong reaction.
|Stream-A||Stream-B||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||Physics||60 questions||720 Marks|
For AIEEA PG 2019
- The method of Examination: The selection test will be led in disconnected mode.
- Areas: There will be 2 segments in the examination i.e. Segment An and Section-B.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 inquiries of greatest 200 imprints will be showing up in the test. Segment A will convey 20 inquiries and rest of the 180 inquiries will be conveyed by Section-B.
- Kind of Questions: All the inquiries will be of MCQ sort.
- Exam Duration: Candidate needs to finish the examination in 3 hours.
- Stamping Scheme: Each right answer will acquire 1 check.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 stamp will be deducted from the aggregate score if there should arise an occurrence of checking off base reaction.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Section-B||180 Questions||180 Marks|
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2019
ICAR AIEEA 2019 concede card will be transferred to ICAR site in the second seven day stretch of May 2019. The duplicate of the conceding card must be bored witness to by important of school/school last went to or by gazetted officer. It is vital for the possibility to bear witness to photo, signature and put thumb impression in the concede card to show up the examination.
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Results
ICAR AIEEA result 2019 will be distributed on its official site. The outcome ought to be checked by the applicant from the individual login account. It is normal that outcome will be declared by the second seven day stretch of June 2019. The result will be distributed as far as general legitimacy rank and classification rank acquired by the competitor.
ICAR AIEEA Counseling 2019
ICAR AIEEA 2019: The applicants Will’s identity announced as qualified will be qualified for going to the ICAR guiding. The advising will be held according to the timetable told by the expert. Competitors are required to go to the advising face to face. All the qualified competitors need to bring the self-confirmed and in addition unique records/Testaments at the season of directing.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Important Dates & Events
|Availability of online application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee for online application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application (from non-remote areas)||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application (from remote areas||1st week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|AIEEA UG exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|AIEEA PG exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date of AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) for Ph.D admission||3rd week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling Commences||4th week of June 2019|
Way To Fill ICAR AIEEA Online Application Form 2019
- ICAR AIEEA application shape 2019 will be accessible from third seven day stretch of April 2019 likely.
- While filling the online application shape, applicants ought to transfer filtered duplicate of the mark, photo and thumb impression (his left/her correct hand) From Official website Which is www.icar.org.in.
- Applicants require not to required to present any stamp sheet/declaration alongside the application.
- In the wake of filling the online application, a competitor needs to take the printout of PC created affirmation page.
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Encase the affirmation page alongside duplicate of bank challan (properly stamped by the bank) and send it to the given address through enrolled/speed post.
- The last date for receipt of printed version of PC produced affirmation page will be the latest seven day stretch of April 2019.
- The address for sending the printed version of affirmation page alongside charge installment receipt is given beneath:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Training),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|