Karnataka Housing Scheme 2017
Karnataka Housing Scheme 2017: The state legislature of Karnataka is wanting to present another lodging plan for BPL families over the state. The aim of state government is to give houses to one lakh individuals who are living under BPL classification in Karnataka according to the Karnataka Housing Scheme official information.
Karnataka Government May Soon Launch Housing Scheme 2017-18
As per the official notice, Housing branch of Karnataka will soon get packages of place that is known for around 662 sections of land recovered on the edges of the city from the state government. The house will quantify 300 square feet with a solitary room which will be given to every recipient. Besides, the state government is constantly conversing with banks to give long-haul lodging credits (20 years) with an EMI of Rs. 2,000 every month to every recipient.
Classifications of Beneficiaries
Following are the fundamental classes of the BPL recipients will’s identity gave houses under the plan
- Vegetable Vendors
- Auto Rickshaw Drivers
- Domestic Servants
- Slum Dwellers
- People living in leased homes
Highlight of Karnataka Housing Scheme for BPL Families
The following are a portion of the remarkable highlights of the lodging plan for BPL families
- The plan will give lodging just to individuals having a place with Below Poverty Line classification.
- Every candidate should give his/her Aadhaar number at the time of enlistment.
- Qualified candidates will be chosen through a lottery framework.
- Candidates ought to have to their residence in the city for no less than five years.
- The impaired candidates will get an optional standard apparently.
The point by point data about the BPL lodging plan will be out simply after the plan is propelled.