- 1 Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme 2018
- 2 Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Yojana 2017-18
- 3 Anila Bhagya Online Application Form 2017
- 4 Disconnected Applications
- 5 Qualification Criteria for Anila Bhagya Scheme Yojana 2017
- 6 Features of Anila Bhagya LPG Scheme Yojana2018
- 7 Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Yojana 2017-18
Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme 2018
Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme 2018: The state legislature of Karnataka will dispatch its much anticipated Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya LPG plan to give an LPG association with all BPL groups of the state. Under the Anila Bhagya plot, the state government would give an LPG gas association alongside a gas stove and two barrel refills to every recipient of the state.
Under Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya LPG Scheme, the state government will focus around 15-20 lakh recipients in the state. The recipients can profit the plan benefits by making enlistments through on the web or disconnected modes. The application shapes for the plan would be welcomed through online mode and the enlistment procedure is relied upon to begin in next 15 days.
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Yojana 2017-18
After the applications are made, the legislature would take around 30 days to process the applications and give plot benefits. Any BPL holder who has not profited the advantages of midway supported free LPG association plot PM Ujjwala Yojana can apply online for Anila Bhagya.
Anila Bhagya Online Application Form 2017
The applications for the Anila Bhagya plan will be welcomed through the online mode at the official site of Karnataka State government or a committed plan entry. The intrigued hopeful can take after the endorsed ventures to make online enlistment for the plan.
The subtle elements of the site where the online applications for Anila Bhagya can be made will be accessible simply after the plan is propelled.
The disconnected application shapes for the plan can be submitted to the closest Gram Panchayat in country regions while individuals living in urban ranges can apply for the plan by going by their separate ward workplaces.
Once the applications are made, the subtle elements of the candidates would be coordinated against the SECC-2011 information rundown to ensure the recipient has not as of now benefited free LPG association under PM Ujjwala Yojana. Utilizations of competitors found to have just profited Ujjwala Yojana advantages would be rejected.
Qualification Criteria for Anila Bhagya Scheme Yojana 2017
- The following is the fundamental criteria for Anila Bhagya free LPG conspire
- The advantage of the plan is just for Karnataka residents having a place with BPL class.
- The candidate ought to has Aadhar number.
- The recipients of Ujjwala plan won’t have the capacity to take the advantages of the plan.
- In the wake of presenting the shape, the name of recipient will be cross-checked with the information of Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011.
- Anila Bhagya conspire prior was relied upon to be propelled in Mid-July however deferred because of a few reasons.
Features of Anila Bhagya LPG Scheme Yojana2018
- Online enrollments for the plan will be begun in next 15 days.
- All BPL cardholders are qualified to take the advantages of the plan.
- The procedure of use will be finished inside one month.
- The circulation of LPG association under the plan will start in December.
- The administration is set up to cover around 15 lakh recipients in the state.
- The administration has reserved aggregate cost of Rs. 1100 crore to execute of plan.
- Add up to cost of per association is Rs. 4,040.
Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Yojana 2017-18
As indicated by the warning, the focal government’s Ujjwala plot has neglected to cover all the recipient in the state. According to the discharged information, just 6-7 lakh recipients have taken the advantages of Ujjwala conspire which was inadequate contrasted with the prerequisite. Likewise, gas organizations in the state are taking a shot at enhancing the framework in provincial regions to give way to entryway conveyance of barrels. The state government would likewise convey the two burner gas stoves at the habitations of recipients. The following is the plan commercial distributed by the Chief Minister on his FB profile.
Also Read: PMKVY YUVA Skill Development Program 2018