Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18: Maturity Homes, State Govt. stretch out the money related help to NGOs to run Old Age Homes to deal with the elderly people giving all the essential enhancements and care insurance to life and so on.,
a monthly Pension conspires for the more seasoned individual (Implemented by Revenue Dept.)
Rs. 400/ – is given as month to month benefits to penniless elderly people to looked after themselves:
1. He/She ought to be 65 years or more in age.
2. The joined yearly salary of the proposed retired person and his or her life partner should not surpass Rs.20,000/ – as guaranteed by the nearby income expert.
help Line for Senior Citizens
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Help lines are built up at 14 puts in the State i.e., Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli-Dharwad, Gulbarga, Mangalore and Belgaum Davangere, Raichur, Bellary, and Shimoga with the assistance of Police Dept. what’s more, NGO’s to change the challenges of senior subjects. ( other 4 help lines)
day Care Center for Senior Citizens
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme: Day mind focuses are built up at Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad, Gulbarga and Belgaum enterprise territories. The fundamental goals of Day Care focus are to keep up the prosperity of more seasoned people, to give social and passionate administrations, diversion, Health mind and so forth.,
identity Cards for Senior Citizens
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme: The Deputy Director Women and Child Development Department of the concerned area will distinguish NGOs to issue Identity Cards to Senior Citizens. The NGOs can gather Rs. 25 towards the issue of Identity Cards to Senior Citizens.
1. Senior Citizen who requires Identity card ought to submit endorsed application shape alongside 2 photos, Age Verification and Address Proof to the organization recognized for issuing the ID Cards. For more data please contact District Disabled Officer in the concerned District.
Sandhya Suraksha Scheme (Implemented by Revenue Dept.)
- Govt. arrange No. RD/97/MST/2007, Dated: 2-07-2007. The reason for the plan to give some help to the age to giving monetary help with the type of government disability benefits.
- The Persons will Qube qualified or an annuity of Rs.400/ – every month under this plan on the off chance that she/he fulfill the accompanying conditions.
- 1. He/She ought to be 65 years or more in age.
- 2. The consolidated yearly wage of the proposed retired person and his or her life partner might not surpass Rs.20,000/ – as ensured by the nearby income expert.
- 3. In the event that the wage is announced by recipient himself/herself, the pay of Adult youngsters won’t be meant estimation of the salary of the proposed standardized savings beneficiary
- 4. The aggregate estimation of consolidated stores held by the retired person and his mate might not be surpassing Rs.10,000/ -.
- 5. Such of the people benefiting of maturity annuity, Destitute dowager benefits or physically incapacitated annuity or some other type of annuity from open or private sources are not qualified for this plan.
- 6. The recipients under this plan will be looked over the accompanying classifications.
a. Little ranchers
b. Negligible ranchers
c. Agrarian workers.
f. Workers from chaotic division however it might not material to an individual secured under the Building and other development laborers” (Regulation of Employment and states of administrations) Act 1996.
(Note: For advantage under over two benefits plots please contact Tahasildar of the taluk )
a concessional Bus Pass
Senior people over the age of 65 living in Karnataka are qualified to benefit concessional month to month transport goes in KSRTC
1. Date of Birth with appropriate verification (SSLC Marks card, Passport, Driving License, apportion card, T.C or Election Identity card)
for more Information, visit The Official Website