UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2017 – 2018
UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2017 – 18: The state administration of Uttar Pradesh is good to go to present another plan named as Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivaah Yojana or Mass Marriage Scheme for new couples. Under the plan, the state government will spend an aggregate of Rs. 35000 for each couple out of which Rs. 20,000 will be exchanged straightforwardly to the financial balances of the recipient. Rest of the sum would be spent to give a blessing which will have another cell phone and other family things.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2018
UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana: The rule and system of Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana will be drawn by social welfare division, Uttar Pradesh. The goal of this plan is to give money related help on the event of marriage for the couple having a place with monetarily weaker area of the state. The plan has been endorsed by the state bureau which will be propelled when every one of the shapes of the plan are settled. The state government would UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana shape an advisory group for the ID of such qualified couple recipients.
Qualification for Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana in Uttar Pradesh 2018
- UP Govt. has settled a few criteria to profit the advantages of this plan given underneath:-
- This plan is appropriate for the nationals of Uttar Pradesh.
- Every one of the couples including Widow and Divorced will likewise get advantage of plan however they should have a place with Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- The mass wedding function must comprise of no less than 10 couples.
Features of Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana or Mass Marriage Scheme 2017-18
- The following are a portion of the fundamental features of the mass marriage plan of Uttar Pradesh Government
- This is a mass marriage conspire for the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- All the monetarily weaker area or BPL class families can profit the advantages of this plan.
- Dowagers and separated ladies having a place with the poor areas of the general public can likewise take the advantages of this plan.
- The State Govt. will give add up to advantages of Rs. 35000 to each couple on their event however there ought to be no less than 10 couples in the Mass Marriage Ceremony.
- Additionally, govt. will likewise give a wedding dress and ‘bichhiya’ (toe ring) to the couples from the poor families.
- These relational unions will be approved by region justices.
- The mass marriage program under the plan would be composed by neighborhood bodies, for example, Nagar Panchayat, Nagar Palika and Nagar Nigam, Kshetra Panchayats, Zila Panchayats, Government/Semi-government Organizations and NGOs.
- The state government has given its endorsement for the plan on 3 October 2017. This plan will soon be propelled with the goal of influencing the marriage to event an exceptional one for the couples from poor segments.
Also Read: PMKVY YUVA Skill Development Program 2018