- 1 NEST 2019
- 2 Application Fee
- 3 Age Criteria
- 4 Capability Criteria
- 5 NEST Exam Pattern 2019
- 6 NEST Syllabus 2019
- 7 NEST Admit Card 2019
- 8 NEST Result 2019
- 9 NEST Counseling 2019
- 10 Reports Required for Admission/Counseling
- 11 NEST 2019 Important Dates & Events
- 12 Way To Fill NEST Application Form 2019
NEST 2019: National Entrance Screening Test (NEST 2019) will be led to offer affirmation in 5 years of coordinated M.Sc programs at NISER (National Institute of Science Education and Research), Bhubaneshwar. Through NEST exam, competitors can likewise take confirmation in M.Sc course offered by UM-DAE CEBS (University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences), Mumbai. It is a national level selection test led in the period of May 2019. Here, we are giving the NEST 2019 exam points of interest, for example, exam dates, application shape syllabus, qualification, exam design, and so on.
- Hopefuls can make installment utilizing any Credit/Debit card or through Net managing an account.
- The application charge will be Rs. 700/ – for Male (General and OBC) and Rs. 350/ – for SC, ST, and female and PWD hopefuls of all different classifications.
- General and OBC Candidates: They should conceive on or after August 01, 1998.
- SC/ST/PD competitors: There is a 5 years old unwinding for SC/ST/PD hopefuls.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates more likely than not passed 10+2 standard or equal exam.
- Subjects: Candidates ought to have a blend of any three subjects from the accompanying Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology as subjects.
- Least Marks: Candidates must score 60% checks in total or equal in twelfth standard (55% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST/PD classes).
- Showing up Students: Candidates those showing up in definite year examination can likewise apply.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
NEST Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: It will be directed in disconnected mode (OMR based).
- Add up to Marks: The entire inquiry paper will be comprised of 230 imprints.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative checking in General area. In any case, a negative checking is connected in the subject segment.
- Dialect: The inquiry paper will be distributed in English dialect as it was.
- Kind of Question: There will be objective (MCQ) inquiries will be inquired.
- The term of Exam: The aggregate exam length will be 3 hours.
- Areas: There will 5 segments, each of 50 stamps however broad segment will convey 30 marks.
NEST Syllabus 2019
There is no settled syllabus for the General area. For the most part, the syllabus takes after the example of NCERT and CBSE science syllabus of eleventh and twelfth class. Inquiries are intended to test the competitor’s information in arithmetic, material science, science, science, stargazing, software engineering, and condition. There will be some different inquiries which are intended to test the science up to the tenth standard.
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
NEST Admit Card 2019
The NEST Hall Ticket 2019 will be made accessible from second seven day stretch of April 2019.The Admit card can be downloaded from the site. Competitors need to bring the concede card and picture ID evidence at the examination focus. The concede card won’t be sent by post to any applicants.
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
NEST Result 2019
Showed up applicants can check their outcomes in the principal seven day stretch of May 2019. Hopefuls can download the NEST 2019 outcome from the site. A different legitimacy rundown will be set up by the specialist for giving confirmation. Competitors are recommended to keep a printout of the outcome and protect it for assist confirmation process.
NEST Counseling 2019
Home 2019 guiding procedure will be sorted out in different adjusts through disconnected mode. It is obligatory to qualify the placement test to get confirmation in M.Sc programs offered by NISER and UM-DAE CEBS. Understudies need to answer to the directing scene at the predefined date and timing. Hopefuls need to carry the first reports alongside them at the season of directing.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Reports Required for Admission/Counseling
- tenth and twelfth check sheet and passing endorsements.
- Home 2019 concede card and rank card.
- Classification endorsement (if relevant).
- Travel permit measure photos.
- PWD Certificate (if relevant).
NEST 2019 Important Dates & Events
|Online Application Starts from||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date to apply||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2019|
Way To Fill NEST Application Form 2019
- Applying applicants can check the NEST Registration 2019 points of interest from underneath:
- In the first place, hopefuls need to enlist themselves with a legitimate client email ID on the site.
- In the following stage, hopefuls need to fill their essential points of interest. After this, an application number will be created for advance login.
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Checked pictures of mark and photo (greatest 100 KB) will be transferred by the competitor in JPEG organize.
- Before definite accommodation of the application frame, competitors are educated to check every one of the points of interest filled by them.
- Make the charge installment by means of the online process from Official website.
- Bear in mind to take a printout of the application framework for additionally utilize.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|