- 1 Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2017
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Scheme Yojana 2017
- 3 PM Modi PMSBHGY Bijnli Yojana Scheme 2017-18
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Launched PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2017-18
- 5 PMSBHGY Yojana Scheme 2017-18
- 6 Pradhan Mantri PMSBHGY Bijli (Electricity) Yojana Scheme 2017-18
- 7 PM Modi Saubhagya Yojana Scheme 2017-18
- 8 Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana Important Details 2017
- 9 Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana Details 2017-18
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2017
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2017: Govt of India has propelled PMSBHGY Scheme (Saubhagya ) 2017 for charging every one of the family units in provincial and urban zones which are as yet living without control. The legislature will give Rs. 16,320 crore inside next two years for the execution of Saubhagya conspire. The point of the plan is to give last mile power availability to all rustic and urban families in the nation.
Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Scheme Yojana 2017
On August 15, 2015 PM Narendra Modi had made a declaration to charge each of the 18,452 Un-energized towns inside 1,000 days. As per official information, today there are just 3,046 possessed towns staying to be zapped the nation over.
PM Modi PMSBHGY Bijnli Yojana Scheme 2017-18
As indicated by the official definition, if no less than 10% family units of the town gets control association, the town is considered as jolted. According to the appraisals, 4.5 crore provincial families in the nation are as yet living without access to control. The Saubhagya plan will likewise help ‘Ujala’ plot which is giving numerous vitality sparing gear like fans, LED knobs and other.
Pradhan Mantri Launched PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2017-18
The fundamental motivation behind Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – Saubhagya is the zap of an extensive number of country family units which will help in the assembling segment, development of social and monetary profits by pushing the interest for control. The Ministry for control is the nodal specialist which have the duty to give control association with every family unit in the nation and satisfy the objectives.
PMSBHGY Yojana Scheme 2017-18
The administration would likewise give sunlight based power packs of 200 to 300 Wp with battery bank for un-charged family units situated in remote and difficult to reach territories, involves 5 LED lights, 1 DC fan and 1 DC control plug. It additionally incorporates the Repair and Maintenance (R&M) for a long time.
Pradhan Mantri PMSBHGY Bijli (Electricity) Yojana Scheme 2017-18
In 2015, report of Paris-based International Energy Agency expected that India’s growing economy and populace will push it to be the greatest driver of worldwide vitality request through 2040. According to report, India’s lattice associations are developing by 5% a year.
PM Modi Saubhagya Yojana Scheme 2017-18
The administration is planned to clear an arrangement to illuminate all family units the nation over finished the following two years. Government is utilizing a few models of innovation like GPS to recognizing the quantity of family units which are as yet living without control in the nation.
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana Important Details 2017
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana –“Saubhagya”|
|Launch Date||25 September 2017|
|Objective||Providing Free Electricity Connection to All|
|Target Deadline||31st December 2018|
|Total Budget||Rs. 16,320 Crore|
|Gross Budgetary Support (GBS)||Rs. 12,320 Crore|
|Beneficiaries Identification for Free Connection||Using SECC-2011 Data|
|Beneficiaries not in SECC-2011 List (APL Families)||Connection at Rs. 500|
|Operating Nodal Agency||Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC)|
|Application Forms||Offline Mode – Gram Panchayat/Public Institutions in rural areas|
|Scheme Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana Details 2017-18
- The following are a portion of the fundamental features of the Saubhagya power conspire
- The plan is propelled on the event of the birth centennial festival of Bharatiya Jana Sangh legislator and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) ideologue Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya on 25th September.
- Plan means to accomplish 24X7 power for all by 2019 by giving power association with every family unit the nation over.
- The financial plan for the plan for next two years is Rs. 16,320 crore.
- Plan will give appropriation on gear, for example, transformers, wires and meters.
- Service of Power would be the actualizing expert of the plan.
- Power association will be given in both rustic and urban ranges of the nation.
- Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Ghar Yojana will help enhance the general monetary advancement in the nation and create work open doors for the adolescent.