Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana 2017-2018
Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana 2017-18: The state legislature of Punjab has expanded the last date of Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Scheme to the resident of the state. Presently the resident can make their enrollment till 31st March 2018. Sehat Bima Yojana will give cashless treatment offices and wellbeing administrations to needy individuals of the state at particular doctor’s facilities.
BPSSBY Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana Scheme in Punjab 2018
Prior, the Punjab Government has expanded the farthest point of cashless treatment from Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000 under Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana (BPSSBY). All blue card holders will show signs of improvement social insurance treatment in every one of the areas over the state. The recipient can take wellbeing treatment in all legislature and empaneled private clinic. The competitor can do their enlistment under the plan till 31st March 2018. Underneath given are every one of the subtle elements and advantages of Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana.
Advantages of Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana 2018
- The recipient agriculturist and their family will get a solid front of up to Rs. 50,000 for their treatment.
- Additionally, in death cases or mishap making 100 percent incapacity the individual, the recipient will get a pay of Rs. 5 lakh.
- The ranchers will get cashless and free treatment at all legislature and empaneled private healing centers.
- The recipients will get free drug for the treatment. Charges for one day before confirmation in the empaneled private healing center and upto five days after release will be secured.
- Underneath given is the rundown of all administration and empaneled private healing facilities. The applicant can download the rundown by tapping the beneath connect.
www.bpssby.com Punjab Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana Scheme 2018
Consequently, the medical coverage scope is being given by United India Insurance Company and on account of inadvertent and handicap, protection scope will be given by the dependence general insurance agency. As indicated by the notice, the Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana will cover around 28.90 lakh blue card holders, 7 lakh agriculturists, 2.33 lakh little merchants and 2 lakh development laborers.
The intrigued hopefuls can approach toll-free number 104 for any question or issues. They can likewise visit the official site at http://www.bpssby.com
Also Read: PMKVY YUVA Skill Development Program 2018