- 1 SSC JE 2018 Recruitment Notification
- 2 Staff Selection Commission JE Recruitment 2018-19
- 3 SSC JE Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Recruitment Posts 2018-19
- 4 SSC JE Online Application Form 2018-19
- 5 Apply Online For SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2018-19
- 6 Eligibility Criteria of SSC JE 2018
- 7 Instructive Qualification For SSC JE Recruitment Vacancy 2018
- 8 Exam Pattern of SSC JE 2018 Jobs Vacancy
- 9 Age Limit of SSC JE 2018
- 10 Selection Procedure of SSC JE 2018-19
- 11 Selection Process of SSC Junior Engineer 2018
- 12 Part 1
- 13 Part 2
- 14 SSC JE Admit Card 2018
- 15 SSC JE Cut Off 2018-19
- 16 Last Year Cut Off Marks of SSC JE 2018 (Paper-II)
- 17 SSC JE Result 2018-19
- 18 SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- 19 Preparation Tips For SSC JE 2018
- 20 Posts Wise Salary & Pay Scale of SSC Junior Engineer 2018
- 21 SSC JE Online Registration Form 2018-19
- 22 SSC JE Application Form 2018-19
- 23 Apply Online Form SSC JE 2018-19 Recruitment Notification
- 24 Way To Fill SSC JE Jobs Vacancy Application Form 2018-19 Exam
- 25 Top Most Links
SSC JE 2018 Recruitment Notification
SSC JE 2018-19: Staff Selection Commission has discharged SSC JE 2018-19 notice to enroll may qualified possibility for Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Posts. Along these lines, hopefuls who connected for SSC JE Recruitment 2018 by means of the online process. After the warning presentation, competitors filled the SSC JE application shape 2018-19 for the examination of JE. The Commission has informed JE posts for various government offices. The office has advised different posts in Civil and Electrical. for the qualified and intrigued competitors.
Staff Selection Commission JE Recruitment 2018-19
SSC office enabled the hopefuls to fill the online application shape for SSC JE for their good posts. SSC continues freeing Junior Engineer posts for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical divisions. The division enables the possibility to record the application frame at ssc.nic.in that is the official site for Staff Selection Commission. Here, hopefuls can check full insights about the SSC JE 2018-19 enlistment, for example, qualification criteria, age constraint, opportunity points of interest, how to fill SSC JE 2018-19 online shape, application charge, exam dates, and so forth.
SSC JE Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Recruitment Posts 2018-19
SSC remains for Staff Selection Commission is a standout amongst the most renowned government division in India. It assumes the liability to tell hopefuls about occupations at many levels, for example, SSC CGL, CHSL et cetera. Staff Selection Commission is known as Karmchari Chayan Aayog in Hindi. It holds the full duty of contender to free employments for different government division and subordinate workplaces. The headquarter for SSC is situated in New Delhi that is the capital city of India.
SSC JE Online Application Form 2018-19
SSC comprises seven local workplaces in India at various areas. The areas incorporate Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, and Bangalore. It additionally incorporates two sub-territorial workplaces at Raipur and Chandigarh. On fourth November 1975, Government Of India (GOI) shaped a commission that was called Subordinate Service Commission. From 26th September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission that is ordinarily known as SSC.
Apply Online For SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2018-19
SSC has told the intrigued and qualified possibility for Junior Engineer (JE) posts as National Level test sorted out by SSC 2018-19. All the qualified competitors are welcome to fill the online application shape for SSC JE 2018-19. SSC JE online application shape 2018 is accessible to some extent I and part II enrollment process. For more insights about SSC JE enrollment 2019 check the points of interest underneath in this:
- Office Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Add up to Number of Vacancies: – Various
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Employment Location: All India (Based On Rank)
- Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in OR www.ssconline.nic.in
- Sort of Job: Central Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria of SSC JE 2018
Staff Selection Commission has settled criteria that hopefuls need to take after in the event that they are keen on filling SSC JE 2018-19 online shape. This instructive and age restrict is set by SSC division for JE Exam. The wannabes who go under the qualification standard can fill the online application frame for SSC JE 2018-19 opening. To check whether you are qualified or not, perused the criteria said underneath here.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
Instructive Qualification For SSC JE Recruitment Vacancy 2018
The instructive capability for SSC JE enrollment will have two sub-classes. The applicants who need to apply for SSC JE Civil occupations and SSC JE Mechanical and Electrical must be qualified as:
- SSC Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD – B.E. /B.Tech. /Diploma in Civil Engineering from a perceived University/Institute.
- SSC Junior Engineer (Civil): Department of Posts – B.E. /B.Tech. /3 years Diploma in the Civil building from a perceived University/Institute.
- JE (Electrical): CPWD – B.E. /B.Tech. /Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a perceived University/Institute.
- JE (Electrical): Department of Posts-B.E. /B.Tech. /3 years Diploma in Electrical building from a perceived University/Institute.
- Jr Engineer (Civil and Mechanical): Central Water Commission – B.E. /B.Tech. /Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a perceived University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical): MES – B.E. /B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a perceived University/Institute and with 2 years work involvement in electrical/mechanical building works.
- Jr Engineer (Civil): MES – B.E. /B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a perceived University/Institute and with 2 years work involvement in structural building works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES – B.E. /B.Tech. /3 years Diploma in Civil designing from a perceived University/Institute OR Passed an Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
Exam Pattern of SSC JE 2018 Jobs Vacancy
|Paper||Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|Paper – I (MCQs)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II (Conventional)||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
Age Limit of SSC JE 2018
Age Limit: The Aspirants ought to be between 18 to 32 years old to apply for the SSC JE 2018-19 Recruitment. The unwinding in age will be relevant according to government leads in Staff Selection Commission. In SSC JE opportunity, the diverse posts have distinctive age confines that are communicated here.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD, the hopeful’s age must be equivalent or under 32 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), MES applicant’s age ought not to be surpassed 30 years.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES applicant’s age ought to be between 18 to 27 years.
Selection Procedure of SSC JE 2018-19
Hopefuls can download SSC JE Syllabus 2018-19 from the official web page in PDF design. The syllabus is the key component in being posted in SSC division for Junior Engineer (JE) post.
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
Selection Process of SSC Junior Engineer 2018
There will be two phases for the determination of hopefuls. The applicants should get going at any rate passing imprints for being chosen in SSC JE posts. These two phases are given underneath:
- Computer Based Test
- PC Based Test (CBT) will be sorted out for Paper-I.
- The Paper-I of SSC JE will be of the Objective sort.
- The paper initially will convey 200 stamps altogether containing General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness,
- Section A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical) and
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
- Candidates who are shortlisted on the premise of execution in Paper-I will be called for Paper – II (Conventional Type)
- Written Examination
- The Paper II will be regular sort
- The paper second will convey add up to 300 imprints.
- Section A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical)
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
The Final combination of candidates will be affirmed on the premise of the imprints acquired by the wannabes in both Paper-I and Paper-II. The inclinations of the posts entered by the hopefuls will likewise be given due to noticeable quality. Arrangement to the divisions will be finished on the premise of legitimacy.
SSC JE Admit Card 2018
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer level I examination has been directed from 2018 at a few pre-chosen exam focuses. SSC JE paper-II examination will be hung on 2018 and SSC has discharged the concede card for all areas. Hopefuls can Download SSC JE Admit Card 2018 by utilizing their enlistment number and date of birth. Competitors, who have effectively cleared the SSC JR Paper-I examination can download SSC JE Paper-II Call Letter 2018. Be that as it may, competitors are encouraged to download SSC JE Hall ticket 2018 preceding the examination in light of the fact that without concede card applicants won’t be permitted to enter the examination corridor.
SSC JE Cut Off 2018-19
SSC has composed the JE (Junior Engineer) Paper-II examination. Here, we have given the SSC JE Cut off 2018 for the Paper-II, which will help you to realize that what number of imprints you ought to get the opportunity to clear the examination. The candidates who showed up in SSC JE Paper-II examination can confirm SSC JE cut imprints from here. The normal slice off is the criteria to waitlist qualified contender for SSC JE paper.
Last Year Cut Off Marks of SSC JE 2018 (Paper-II)
|Category||Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Cut Off||Civil Engineering Cut Off|
SSC JE Result 2018-19
SSC JE Paper-II exam has been finished, competitors can check SSC JE 2018-19 Result for the Tier-II, which is relied upon to be pronounced in August. Nonetheless, SSC will proclaim the outcome in PDF organize, so hopefuls must need to check their move number and name in the PDF for their outcome status. The SSC JE Result 2018 for Paper-II exam will be announced on the official site of SSC after the examination. Competitors are encouraged to stay in contact with us, we are endeavoring to give all the general updates here, identified with SSC JE comes about. Over the SSC JE 2018, Tier-II exam expected cut off accessible.
SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Past year papers are important and useful when you’re anticipating get ready for an administration exam. These assistance us to comprehend the structure and arrangement of the exam paper. SSC JE Previous Year Papers will give you a chance to score well in the exam. You can even visit our official page of Previous Year Papers/Questions.
Preparation Tips For SSC JE 2018
We have recorded here Tips and Preparation Tricks to break SSC JE 2018 Exam. So take after the focuses specified beneath.
- Right off the bat, influence an expect to strive to and concentrate on the exam.
- Be steady in your learning procedure to make progress.
- Try not to be redirected
- Try not to act in a rush and answer the inquiries shrewdly
- Experience every one of the directions specified painstakingly.
- Take as much time as is needed before noting an inquiry yet don’t hold tight for long.
- With this, we as a whole might want to wish you Good Luck.
Posts Wise Salary & Pay Scale of SSC Junior Engineer 2018
|Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
Important Dates & Events
|Events||SSC JE 2018-19|
|Starting Date to Fill Online Application Forms||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC JE 2018-19 Exam||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-I Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-I Exam Date (CBE* )||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-I Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-II Admit Card||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam Date (DES)||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-II Result||Update Soon|
SSC JE Online Registration Form 2018-19
The intrigued and qualified hopefuls must satisfy all the qualification criteria, age restricts, instructive capability and other fundamental things to record an application shape. In the event that the hopefuls satisfy every one of the prerequisites, they can apply for SSC JE 2018 enrollment for different offices. SSC Junior Engineer comprises application frame in two sections: Part I and Part II.
SSC JE Application Form 2018-19
To fill the online application frame for SSC JE for the part I hopefuls need to fill all the normal subtle elements, for example, name, mother’s name, father’s name, address, email address, portable number, home, classification and so forth. In the wake of finishing full online type of SSC JE part, I hopefuls need to tap on submit catch. Thusly, they will get enlistment number and watchword for the part II enrollment.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Apply Online Form SSC JE 2018-19 Recruitment Notification
In the following procedure candidates, need to include their application id and secret word to apply for part II enlistment. To a limited extent second enrollment applicants need to submit instructive capability and afterward, they should transfer checked duplicates of visa estimate photo and mark at the indicated measure.
Way To Fill SSC JE Jobs Vacancy Application Form 2018-19 Exam
- There are some fundamental data that hopefuls ought to have in their psyche while filling the online application shape. Mind every one of these focuses specified underneath before filling the SSC Junior Engineer online application shape from www.ssc.nic.in.
- As an initial step, the competitors should enlist them online on the site and round out the application frame inside the day and age gave.
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Just online applications are required to be submitted at the official site for SSC JE 2018 Recruitment process.
- Just a single online application is allowed to be presented by a candidate for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contract).
- Subsequently, the candidates are prescribed to practice due to constancy at the season of filling their application shapes.
- At the season of showing up in the examination, the applicants will be necessary to present an SSC JE 2018-19 application from that he has submitted just a single application.
- If there should be an occurrence of various applications, the last application for which Part-I and Part-II enlistment have been finished will be acknowledged.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|