SSC 2018 Recruitment Notification
SSC 2018 – 19: The Staff Selection Commission is Released SSC Upcoming Recruitment Notification 2018-2019. Interested Jobs Seekers Apply Online For SSC Jobs Vacancy 2018 From @ssc.nic.in Before the End Date of SSC Application Form 2018. Dear contenders there is an uplifting news for you that SSC will going to discharged a notice with respect to the up and coming employments in different fields of work, as it declared each year, in the heading of SSC Notification 2018.
Apply Online For SSC CHSL/CGL/MTS/CPO/Steno/JE Recruitment 2018-19
SSC 2018: In the event that you are looking through an occupation in government division at that point look at it this warning in light of the fact that there are a considerable measure of chances for you to get work on the off chance that you are as qualified as SSC Notification 2018 requests. We are upbeat to help you to giving the most recent and refresh data for SSC Recruitment 2018-19 so remain with us read this article precisely.
SSC 2018-19 Recruitment Notification Complete Details
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Jobs Name||Sarkari Naukri|
SSC Upcoming Recruitment Notification 2018 – 2019
SSC 2018: Staff Selection Commission is a standout amongst the most well known and asserted association of Indian Republic. Consistently, SSC discharged the SSC Notification 2018-2019 for occupations so applicants are continually sitting tight for New SSC Notification 2019. In SSC, there are different departmental and non-departmental opportunities are accessible for appropriate hopefuls. Applicants can apply for Technical/Non-Technical/Admin level presents on show signs of improvement future expectation. Competitors who wish to apply for a vocation through SSC Notification 2018 for a SSC Exam like SSC DEO LDC, SSC junior Engineer, SSC CGL, SSC Stenographer, SSC CHSL, SSC GD Constable, SSC MTS, SSC CPO and so on they should visit this site in standard premise since we are refreshing it an opportunity to time as indicated by official warning. Here we are giving you the most recent data in regards to SSC Notification 2018.
SSC Jobs Vacancy For CHSL/CGL/CPO/Steno/MTS 2018-19
SSC 2018: The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), prescribed the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for directing examinations for enlistment to bring down classes of posts. In accordance with this, and as a between time measure, an Examination Wing was at first added to the Secretariat Training School, along these lines renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
Read: SSC Exam Calendar 2018 -2019 SSC CGL, CHSL, JE, CAPF, MTS Time Table
Central Govt Jobs of SSC Recruitment Jobs Notification 2018-19
SSC 2018: The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, attracted thoughtfulness regarding the way that main part of the staff of the Government at the Center and in the States had a place with Class III and Class IV classifications. Alluding specifically to the indistinguishable idea of capabilities stipulated for passage into such posts in different workplaces, the Commission pushed pooling of the necessities of non-specialized posts by various Departments and choice of staff either by joint enrollment or through an enlistment board. It was in compatibility of this suggestion that the Government of India chose to constitute a Subordinate Services Commission under an Executive Resolution.
Read: How To Prepare For Online Exam – SSC/Bank/UPSC/Recruitment 2017-18
Download Exam Pattern of SSC JE 2018 Jobs Vacancy
|Paper||Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|Paper – I (MCQs)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II (Conventional)||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
Download SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|2||English Comprehension||50|| 02 Hours|
Download SSC CGL 2018 Tier-II Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||200|
|2||English Comprehension||200|| 02 Hours|
Download SSC Stenographer Group C & D Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Name of Section OR Subject||No of Question Asking|
|4||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
Download SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2018
|PART||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTION||MAX. MARKS||TIME DURATION|
| Part – A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 Ques.||25 Marks||02:00 Hours|
| Part – B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
| Part – C||Elementary Mathematics||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
| Part – D||English / Hindi||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
| Total||100 Ques.||100 Marks|
Download SSC MTS Exam Paper-I 2018
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks Duration||Time Duration|
|1||Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
Download Exam Pattern For SSC CPO SI ASI Paper 1 2018
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2:00 Hours|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
Download Exam Pattern For SSC CPO SI ASI Paper II 2018
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2:00 Hours |
Download SSC MTS Exam Paper-II 2018
|S.No||Subject||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1||Short Essay Writing||50||30 Minutes|
Download SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam Pattern 2018
|Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
www.ssc.nic.in/www.ssconline.nic.in Recruitment Jobs Notification 2018-2019
SSC 2018: The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide its Resolution No. 46/1(S)/74-Estt.(B) dated the fourth November, 1975 constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission which has in this way been re-assigned as Staff Selection Commission viable from the 26th September, 1977 to make enrollment to different Class III (now Group “C”) (non-specialized) posts in the different Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Like: How To Prepare For SSC MTS Exam 2017 – A Complete Guide
Like: How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 – A Complete Guide
Read: How To Prepare For SSC CGL Exam 2017 -2018 Without Coaching At Home
Read: How To Prepare For SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Without Coaching At Home Free
About Organization of SSC Recruitment Jobs Notification 2018-19
SSC 2018: The elements of the Staff Selection Commission have been developed occasionally and now it does the enrollment additionally to all Group “B” posts in the compensation size of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a review pay of Rs 42000 The elements of the Staff Selection Commission were reclassified by the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide its Resolution No.39018/1/98-Estt.(B) dated 21st May 1999 (might be seen under the heading Resolution). The new constitution and elements of the Staff Selection Commission became effective from first June 1999.
Download Challan Form of SSC Recruitment Jobs Notification 2018-19
www.ssc.nic.in/www.ssconline.nic.in Upcoming Recruitment Notification 2018-19
SSC 2018: The Staff Selection Commission is an appended office of the Department of Personnel and Training and contains Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations who are designated on such terms and conditions as might be endorsed by the Central Government every now and then. The Commission is given such supporting staff as considered fundamental by the Central Government.
Some Most Important Preparation Tips For Upcoming IBPS Examination 2018-19
Qualification Criteria of SSC Upcoming Recruitment Notification 2018-19
SSC 2018: Competitors who are getting ready to show up in the SSC Recruitment 2018 must need to satisfy in all qualification criteria which are limited by determination Panel of the association which we are portraying in the beneath lines.
Educational Qualification For SSC Recruitment Application Form 2018-19
SSC 2018: Educational capability for SSC Recruitment 2018 is rely upon the nature or rank of the post. For passage level post, the base instructive capability is X/SSC/10+2/Matriculation/Diploma/ITI and for other post competitor must have a Degree/Graduate/Engineering Degree in applicable field from an administration approved college or foundation with a fine scholastic record with uplifting state of mind. Applicant can check the more insights with respect to required instructive capability in the official warning of the want SSC work 2018-19.
Age Limitation For SSC Recruitment Notification 2018-2019
SSC 2018: Aspirant’s age restrain is chosen according to association principles and controls as indicated by the occupation nature. As far as possible changes between 18 to 27 years for SSC Recruitment 2018. For more points of interest on age impediment competitor must check the enrollment official warning. There are some age unwinding are additionally accessible for the saved class hopefuls i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Women. We are given this age unwinding subtle elements in following table for your productivity.
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||Three Year|
|SCs & STs (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)||Five Years|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||Ten Years|
|OBC (Other Backward Class) PH (Physically Handicapped)||Thirteen Years|
|SCs & STs (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) PH (Physically Handicapped)||Fifteen Years|
Regional Wise Official website’s of SSC Recruitment 2018-19
Choice Procedure For SSC 2018-19 Online Application Form
SSC 2018: To land a SSC position applicant must need to clear three adjusts or ventures in the determination procedure. Applicant can check exam example and exam syllabus for SSC Recruitment 2018 alongside the warning. We are given you an outline of these three stages, here.
For All SSC Exams 2018-19
- Step I: Tier I Written Examination which is additionally called Preliminary. This exam is direct for the most part to decrease the non-genuine hopefuls from the selection test.
- Step II: Tier II is additionally Written Examination which is likewise called as Main Exam.
- Step III: Personal Interview OR Computer aptitude test.
For SSC CGL Recruitment Exam Notification 2018-19
- CGL Tier I: This is the principal level test for which heaps of individuals will apply. Many hopefuls will show up for this exam and arranging of these applicants will be done in SSC Prelims 2018 Exam.
- CGL Tier II: Sorted out competitors from the CGL Tier I are just qualified to show up in Mains exam.
- CGL Tier III: Candidates who qualified in the SSC Mains 2018 Exam or CGL Tier II will be required the Personal Interview. Here determination board check the state of mind and PC ability of the contenders and confirm the reports and in addition. Those fortunate contenders which are effectively qualified every one of these rounds will be chosen as a worker of the association.
Read: Ten Career Mistakes You Won’t Make Twice – A Complete Guide
Important Dates & Events For SSC 2018 Exam Recruitment Notification
|Apply Online To Fill SSC Registration/Application Form||2018-19|
|Last Date To Fill/Submit SSC Online Application Form||2018-19|
|Admit Card Releasing Date of SSC Recruitment Exam||2018-19|
|Examination Date of SSC Recruitment Notification||2018-19|
|Result Announcement of SSC 2018 Recruitment||2018-19|
|Interview Letter Releasing Date of SSC 2018 Exam||2018-19|
|Final Result Declared on SSC Recruitment Notification||2018-2019|
Approach To Apply Online For SSC Recruitment 2018-19 Online Application Form
- You ought to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2018 by going by the official web-based interface of the association which is www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the landing page tap on the connection which took after by the attractive occupation.
- Hit on the “Apply Online” catch of the pertinent occupation.
- Read all data deliberately and enter the subtle elements in a flawless way. Applicants ought to give subtle elements like as hopeful’s name, father’s name and competitors DOB, and sexual orientation. Fill all points of interest accurately in light of the fact that if any of them discovered mistaken in the report check process then you are consider as a defaulter according to SSC standards.
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- To apply online for SSC Recruitment 2018 competitor must need to pay a little sum as an application cum examination expense. You can pay this expense by means of online mode by utilizing the net-managing an account office or you can utilize your Debit/Credit/Master Card or you can store this charge in any SBI closest branch.
- (The span of the photo must be more than 4 Kb and under 12 Kb with determination of 100 Pixels width and 120 Pixels tallness.
- The extent of the mark must be transferred in the jpg design. The advanced size of the mark must be more than 1 Kb and under 12 Kb with determination of 40 Pixels width and 60 Pixels tallness.)
- Subsequent to entering all subtle elements and pay the application expenses tap on the “submit” catch to present this application frame.
- On clicking submit catch, you will get the Registration ID and Password. Record it in a protected place and influence a printed copy of this application to shape for additionally utilize.
Latest SSC Upcoming Recruitment Examination 2018
Top Most Links