- 1 Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017 – 2018
- 2 Ministry of Human Resource Development Clean School 2017-18
- 3 MHRD Swachh Vidyalaya Campaign 2017-18
- 4 www.swachhvidyalaya.com Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
- 5 Qualification Criteria of MHRD Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
- 6 Criteria of Evaluation
- 7 Classification of Award
- 8 District level Awards
- 9 Provincial
- 10 URBAN
- 11 State/UT Level Awards: Open for Green and Blue Rated Schools
- 12 National Level Awards
- 13 Way To Apply Online To Fill Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Form 2017-18
- 14 Top Most Links
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017 – 2018
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017 – 18: Apply Online For Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-2018. Online Registration is Start For Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017 At @swachhvidyalaya.com. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India propelled ‘Swachh Barat Swachh Vidyalaya’ (SBSV) activity in 2014 to guarantee that all schools in India approach isolate practical toilets for young men and young ladies. The activity likewise has its accentuation on advancing protected and fitting cleanliness rehearses in schools and conduct among youngsters.
Ministry of Human Resource Development Clean School 2017-18
The Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar is initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to perceive, move and praise magnificence in sanitation and cleanliness rehearse in Schools. The unequivocal reason for the honors is to respect schools that have embraced critical strides towards satisfying the command of the Swachh Vidyalaya Campaign.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
MHRD Swachh Vidyalaya Campaign 2017-18
The Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar is a decent activity to decide the well-being of kids and to secure and shields them from ailment and prohibition. The offices of water, sanitation, and cleanliness in the school gives a solid school condition to youngsters’ and educators. All the fundamental components which are ordered under Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar are water, sanitation, and cleanliness in schools, hand-washing with cleanser, operations, and support, conduct change exercises and limit building.
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
www.swachhvidyalaya.com Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
The service of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is welcoming on the web applications for the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18. The honors will be given to all champ government and nonpublic schools in both rustic and urban ranges the nation over. Intrigued schools can likewise apply online through the official site www.swachhvidyalaya.com. Enrollment for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 have begun from first September 2017 and the last date of enlistment is 31st October 2017. Intrigued schools can do online enlistment effectively utilizing the basic strides given beneath.
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
Qualification Criteria of MHRD Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
The honors would be interested in all Government schools in both provincial and urban ranges.
Criteria of Evaluation
- The execution of the schools will be assessed under the accompanying classifications
- Handwashing with Soap
- Operations and Maintenance
- Conduct Change and Capacity Building.
- The execution of the schools against the classifications will be scored and schools would be given a rating as underneath
Classification of Award
District level Awards
Open to All Green, Blue and Yellow Rated Schools
On the (web/versatile) applications got before the cut-off date will be screened by a District Level Committee headed by the District Collector (or her/his deputy) and containing District Education officer, three prominent teachers, Superintendent Engineer (Water supply/PHD), District Health Officer and two individuals from common society associations/NGOs.
a) Three Elementary and Three Secondary schools having the most noteworthy general score with rating not underneath YELLOW will be chosen for the District level Award (Total 6)
b) moreover, six schools( three basics and three optional) having the most noteworthy score in each of the Sub Categories with the rating, not underneath GREEN in the sub-class will be chosen for sub-classification astute honors at the region level(Total 30)
a) Two schools ( one rudimentary and one secondary)having the most elevated general score with rating not underneath YELLOW will be chosen for the District level Award (Total 2)
b) likewise, two schools(one basic and one auxiliary) having the most noteworthy score in each of the Sub Categories with the rating, not underneath GREEN in the subclassification will be chosen for sub-classification grant at the region level (Total 10).
The local level board of trustees may get a physical check of the selected schools done by a group comprising of teachers and understudies in the region. The confirmation would be finished utilizing a check list and by taking photos.
Each of the chose schools with most noteworthy general score (Total 8) and each of the schools having the most astounding score under each sub-class (Total 40) will be granted with endorsement of acknowledgment at region level, gave that every one of the schools with a general rating of GREEN would be granted with a testament of Recognition.
State/UT Level Awards: Open for Green and Blue Rated Schools
Schools chose for District Level Awards with general rating at least BLUE will be considered for the State/UT Level Awards. In the event that the quantity of Schools in an area having GREEN Rating is all the more, every one of the schools having general GREEN Rating will be considered for State/UT Level Awards.
These schools will be screened by a State/UT Level Committee headed by the State Education Secretary or her/his chosen one and involving Director (Education), Director (Health), two prominent school heads (chose by the State Education Secretary), Chief Engineer (Water Supply and PHD), Director (Panchayati Raj), Director (Urban Local Bodies), delegates of Civil Society Organizations as individuals.
- Twenty Elementary and twenty Secondary schools having the greatest score and rating at least Blue from Urban and Rural Areas (5 from Urban and 15 from Rural) will be chosen for State/UT level honors.
- The State/UT Level Committee may get a physical check of the chose schools done by a group comprising of teachers and understudies in the region. The confirmation would be finished utilizing a check run down and taking photos.
- Each of the 40 schools chose at State/UT level will be granted with a testament of acknowledgment.
- The State may likewise choose to consult these schools with extra gives/reserves for boosting them.
- A greatest of twenty passages each at Elementary and Secondary level would be considered for the National Level Award.
National Level Awards
- Open to just Green Categories
- 100 schools each at Elementary and Secondary level will be granted at the National level (30 urban and 70 provincial).
- The 40 schools chose for State/UT level honors from each state will be considered for National level honors.
- 100% physical confirmation of the assigned schools will be finished utilizing a check list and by taking photos.
A National Level Committee headed by the Secretary(School Education& Literacy) and including Additional Secretary (School Education), Joint Secretary (Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation), Joint Secretary (School Education), 3 specialists in Schools/Bilateral offices/Civil Society Organizations (to be designated by Secretary(School Education and Literacy) as individuals will choose the last awardees.
The best 100 schools both at the Elementary and Secondary levels having the most extreme score will be given an honor of Rs. 50,000/ – as extra School Grant to be used according to the School Grant Guidelines for enhancing Sanitation and cleanliness at the national level alone with a Certificate of Recognition.
Also, Certificates of Recognition would be granted to best-performing Districts (Total 10) that will be judged on the premise of the level of the aggregate schools in the locale having general GREEN rating. The locals are required to gain incremental ground each year with the schools having lower appraisals moving towards higher rating and the schools as of now having Green Rating having the capacity to support the same.
The Expenditure for the National Level Awards will be borne under SSA/RMSA programs.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Way To Apply Online To Fill Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Form 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Swachh Vidyalaya at www.swachhvidyalaya.com or straightforwardly click this connection.
- Now tap on “Apply” tab in the primary menu of the site.
- Afterwards, tap on the Option B: Fill “Online Survey” connection to open the online enlistment/application shape.
- An enlistment shape will show up as demonstrated as follows
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Fill all the data as exact as conceivable as required in the enlistment frame.
- Now tap on the “Submit” catch to finish the enrollment.
- After tapping the “Submit” catch, a secret word will be sent on the entered portable number.
- After accepting the secret key, the competitor needs to enter the U-DISE Code and watchword for Login.
- For finishing the online application/enlistment process, schools need to fill all the 6 areas of the online study shape.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|