- 1 UPMT 2019
- 2 HNBUMU UPMT Entrance Exam 2019
- 3 HNBUMU Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test (UPMT) 2019
- 4 Application Fee 2019
- 5 Eligibility Criteria of UPMT 2019
- 6 UPMT Exam Pattern 2019
- 7 UPMT Syllabus 2019
- 8 UPMT 2019 Admit card
- 9 UPMT 2019 Answer Key
- 10 UPMT 2019 Results
- 11 Reservation
- 12 UPMT 2019 Counseling
- 13 Important Dates & Events
- 14 Way To Apply Online To Fill UPMT Online Application Form 2019
- 15 Top Most Links
UPMT 2019: Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test (UPMT) is a state level selection test which is directed by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). The HNBUMU University sorted out UPMT placement test for giving affirmation in different restorative projects, for example, MBBS/BDS offered by the different Government and private medicinal/dental schools of Uttarakhand state. Beginning date of online Registration is March 2019. The last date of online enrollment is April 2019.
HNBUMU UPMT Entrance Exam 2019
Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test (UPMT) is a state level selection test which is directed by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). The HNBUMU University sorted out UPMT placement test for giving affirmation in different restorative projects, for example, MBBS/BDS offered by the different Government and private medicinal/dental schools of Uttarakhand state. Beginning date of online Registration is March 2019. The last date of online enrollment is April 2019.
HNBUMU Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test (UPMT) 2019
The specialist will be led the UPMT examination in the period of May 2019. Hopefuls need to check all the direction and rules of the UPMT Examination 2019 from the official site before applying on the web. A substantial number of competitors connected for this placement test and get the confirmation in MBBS and BDS Course. We are given all the itemized data sets UPMT 2019, for example, Application Form, Online Registration, Eligibility, Counseling Schedule and so on here on this page. You can check the points of interest given underneath.
Application Fee 2019
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: – Rs. 2000/ –
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: – Rs. 1400/ –
- Competitors can pay the application charge through web saving money, Mastercard, e-Challan and Bank Draft.
Eligibility Criteria of UPMT 2019
- Nationality: Candidates must be a subject of India.
- Applicants have a substantial Domicile of Uttarakhand State.
- Instructive Qualification: Candidates have finish their middle of the road examination with Physics, Chemistry,
- Biology, Biotechnology, and English.
- Understudies have acquired no less than half checks (for general class), 40 % marks (for the SC/ST/OBC
- classification) and 45% (General Category PH).
- Age Limit Minimum Age Limit:- 17 years (As on 31st December 2019)
- Most extreme Age Limit:- 25 years (As on 31st December 2019)
- 5 years Age unwinding is relevant for held classification.
UPMT Exam Pattern 2019
- There 200 MCQ asked in the examination.
- For each right answer, one check will be given.
- The Language of Exam paper is Hindi or English.
- There are no negative stamping in this selection test.
- The Time length of examination is 3 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
UPMT Syllabus 2019
Applicants who are going to show up for the UPMT Examination 2019 need to check the exam syllabus and subjects from the official site. In the syllabus of placement test will contain the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany. The Syllabus will be endorsed from the class eleventh and twelfth Exam Syllabus. Candidates need to check the UPMT Syllabus 2019 and begin their exam arrangements.
UPMT 2019 Admit card
The Examination expert will be issued the UPMT 2019 Admit card in the period of May 2019. Competitors will be got their UPMT Hall Ticket from the official entry by utilizing the Registration ID and Date of Birth (DOB). Concede card is obligatory for every one of the contenders for showing up in the examination. Candidates must convey their UPMT Admit card 2019 with one picture ID confirmation on the date of examination.
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
UPMT 2019 Answer Key
Through the UPMT answer, key competitors can get a thought regarding their imprints acquired in the selection test. Showed up competitors can check the UPMT 2019 Answer Key online from the official site. The UPMT Answer Key will be posted on the official site in the period of May 2019.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
UPMT 2019 Results
An expansive number of applicants enlisted for the UPMT Examination and showed up in the examination on different exam focuses. UPMT Result 2019 will be declared in the official entrance of HNBUMU. Competitors can check their outcomes on the May 2019 by utilizing their enlistment ID and date of Birth (DOB). Applicants need to take a printed copy of their score card for the Counseling procedure.
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
UPMT 2019 Counseling
The UPMT Counseling procedure will be begun from the September 2019. The Counseling procedure will be done on the premise of UPMT Merit List. Hopefuls need to pay the Counseling charge as Rs. 1000/ – (Rs. 700/ – for SC/ST classification). Guiding will be held through online process as it were. Directing procedure finished in two stages. The third round of Counseling will be led if the seats are empty. After the seat portion competitors need to finish their affirmation procedure in allocated organize.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Important Dates & Events
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting date of online Registration||March 2019|
|Last date for online Registration||April 2019|
|Admit card issued date||May 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 2019|
|Result declaration Date||May 2019 Last week|
|Counselling Date Starts||September 2019|
Way To Apply Online To Fill UPMT Online Application Form 2019
- As a matter of first importance, Candidates need to visit the official site of UPMT i.e. www.hnbumuexams.com
- At that point Open the connection of Online Registration.
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Fill all the required points of interest like individual, contact, residence, capability, and so on.
- At that point transfer the checked duplicate of Photograph, signature.
- Pay the Application expense by means of on the web and disconnected mode.
- At that point present the Application shape.
- Spare the filled Application Form.
- Take a printout of it.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|