DCE Scholarship 2018
DCE Scholarship 2018: Phenomenal News for OBC/Minority And Other Category Student. The notice concerning DCE Scholarship has been discharged by Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala. Association has chosen to give Directorate of Collegiate Education Scholarship to those understudies who are monetarily frail in the province of Kerala and can’t bear to do their higher investigations as indicated by their advantage and ability. Every one of the competitors who need to do their further investigations they can get the advantage of this brilliant open door for the finish of their instruction as Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala is giving DCE Scholarship 2018. Intrigued ones are educated that they have to fill DCE Scholarship Application Form or re-establishment shape by means of the online mode by going to DCE Scholarship Login interface before the last date that is very much shown underneath.
Kerala DCE Scholarship 2018
DCE Scholarship 2018: Understudies who are intrigued they should realize that under Directorate of Collegiate Education Scholarship Scheme, as both new and recharging applications are permitted to apply for the Kerala Scholarship. Candidates who are interested to find out about Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala Scholarship may look down this site page which is very much custom-made by the group of www.recruitmenthub.co and get all most recent data identified with it. Also, Students of Kerala who need to seek after their graduation or post graduation and don’t have enough cash, they can apply for the Kerala DCE Scholarship 2018–2018.
|Type of Scholarship||Essential Family income|
|PMS||Not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|CSS||Parental income Both Father and Mother should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum|
|SMS||Should not exceed 1 Lakh|
|DMS||As per norms|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)|
|MGS||Not exceed 4.50 Lakhs.|
|BPHFC||Below Rs. 4.5 lakhs/-|
|MFAS||As per norms|
|Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)|
DCE Scholarship 2018
DCE Scholarship 2018: There are 13 sorts of Scholarship which are being offered by Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala to competitors who are in require. For you accommodation, we have accumulated every one on this single page and candidates can apply for any one as per their qualification and intrigue. Additionally, notwithstanding the sorts and required capability, we have likewise encircled the DCE Scholarship Rates in underneath tuned tab.
DCE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria & Rates Of Scholarship 2018 – 2018
|Types||Eligibility Status||Rate of DCE Scholarship Kerala|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||First-year student of HSC/VHSC and under Graduate Course in Govt/Aided Arts and Science College and Son/Daughters of Primary/Secondary School Teachers||Plus One: Rs.50/P.M Under Graduate: Rs.50/P.M|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)||First-year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ PhD||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||Under-Graduate Degree||· UG- Rs.1000/- PM· PG: Rs.2000/- PM|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||First-year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate||· UG- Rs.1250/- PM· PG: Rs.1500/- PM|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||A Plus grade in all subject of SSLC Examination and Should be studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Course||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||Hindi Must be one of the Subject in the present studying course||· UG- Rs.500/- PM· PG: Rs.1000/- PM|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||first-year girls student of HSC/VHSC and under graduate course||Rs. 125/per annum|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||Sanskrit must be one of the subject||· UG- Rs.200/- PM· PG: Rs.200/- PM|
|C H Muhammed Koya Scholarship (MGS)||first-year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation||· UG- Rs.4000/- PM· PG: Rs.5000/- PM|
· Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||Blind/PH/Deaf students||–|
|MFAS||Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges||–|
DCE Scholarship Awarded Students List 2018
Applicants who need to check the DCE Awarded Students List can do likewise by going to the approved Portal and subsequent to going to you have to press Awarded Students List which is given at the left half of the landing page. By squeezing it a new page will show up confronting you and you have to fill some asked subtle elements like Scholarship Status, sort and so forth in the clear boxes as given beneath. By filling the right points of interest, you will get the rundown of granted hopefuls on your screen.
- Check sheets of applicant
- Verification of confirmation in the board
- Date of Birth Certificate/Proof of Applicant
- Verification of Category for SC/ST/OBC Candidate
- Private verification of candidate’s dad/nearby watchman
- Check sheet of the applicant if any semester is finished
- Verification of Annual Financial Income of the competitor’s family
- Photograph personality confirmation of hopeful (Voter I-card, driving permit and so on)
- House authentication of hopeful (issued by able expert according to most recent notice of Govt. of India/Govt. of Assam)
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be appropriately filled and marked by the concerned Bank
Applying Process for DCE Scholarship Login 2018
- As a matter of first importance, hopefuls are required to visit the DCE Scholarship 2018 official site of association that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- Select grant interface as indicated by the Scholarship which you need to apply
- This will divert you on new page containing the points of interest of specific grant
- Read it painstakingly and after that select “Online Registration” connect which is situated at the left half of the landing page.
- Fill the shape with compulsory points of interest in recommended way and transfer checked duplicate of every single required Testament and tributes if inquired.
- Pick “Submit” catch and in conclusion remove a print from it for future reference.