- 1 IIST Admission 2018
- 2 Application Fee
- 3 Qualification for UG Courses (B.Tech)
- 4 Qualification for PG Courses (M.Tech/MS)
- 5 IIST Rank List 2018
- 6 UG Program Counseling 2018
- 7 PG Program Counseling 2018
- 8 Seat Reservation For UG Courses
- 9 IIST Exam Important Dates & Events
- 10 Way To Apply Online To Fill IIST Application Form 2018
IIST Admission 2018
IIST Admission 2018: For UG courses will be done on the premise of JEE Main and Advanced 2018 score. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) is an esteemed college which offers quality training in the zone of space sciences, space innovation and space applications. This organization offers UG, PG, doctoral and post-doctoral level courses in the field identified with space look into an application. Hopefuls need to qualify the JEE Main 2018 and JEE Advanced 2018 examination sorted out by CBSE to get affirmation. Through this article, we are giving insights about IIST Admission 2018, including application shape, imperative dates, qualification, and so forth.
The application expense of UG courses will be Rs. 250/ – per departmental code (for general) and Rs. 125/ – for SC/ST/PWD and Women. The application charge for PG courses will be Rs. 600/ – (for Male competitors of GEN/OBC), Rs. 300/ – for Female competitors of GEN/OBC, SC, ST and PWD applicants. The application expense is nonrefundable. The charge installment will be made through bank Challan from any branch of SBI or Union Bank of India (UBI). NRI competitors can make the expense installment through request draft. The DD ought to be attracted the support of “THE REGISTRAR, IIST” payable at Thiruvananthapuram, India. If there should be an occurrence of installment through DD applicants need to send the DD at the address specified underneath:
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram-695547
Qualification for UG Courses (B.Tech)
- Nationality: Candidates ought to be Indian Nationals.
- Age Limit: General and OBC competitors more likely than not conceived on or after first October 1993 and SC/ST/PWD hopefuls more likely than not conceived on or after first October 1988.
- Capability: twelfth or proportional exam go with 75% total (65% imprints for SC/ST and PWD).
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are obligatory subjects in the twelfth standard.
- Examination: Must qualified the JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2018 examinations.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
Qualification for PG Courses (M.Tech/MS)
- Nationality: Only Indian subject can apply.
- Age Limit: as far as possible is 28 years as on the last date of receipt of utilization. Age unwinding will be given to SC/ST and PWD applicants.
- Capability: Students must hold BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.S. or, then again equal degree securing no less than 60%.
- Examination: Must have a legitimate score in GATE/JEST/UGC NET in significant range.
IIST Rank List 2018
The rank rundown for confirmation will be set up on the premise of imprints scored in the selection test. The rank rundown can be checked by means of online mode through the site. Rank rundown for UG courses will be set up on the premise of JEE Advanced 2018 All India Rank (counting classification rank). Affirmation will be done on the premise of rank rundown.
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
UG Program Counseling 2018
The expert should discharge a rank rundown on the premise of applicant’s execution in the JEE Advanced 2018 examination. For confirmation in UG courses, understudies need to clear both JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations. Rank rundown will be produced for those understudies who have enlisted online for admission to IIST and fulfill all the qualification criteria as recommended by the expert.
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
PG Program Counseling 2018
Competitors need to apply online for affirmation in IIST Admission 2018. Understudies will be shortlisted for affirmation on the premise of imprints scored in the GATE/JEST/UGC NET examination in applicable ranges. In the wake of qualifying the examination, applicants need to show up for the meeting round composed by the Foundation. Competitors need to acquire the essential archives unique at the season of the meeting.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Seat Reservation For UG Courses
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5 %|
|Other Backward Castes (OBC) – NCL||27 %|
|Persons with Disabilities (PD)||3% (Horizontal Reservation)|
IIST Exam Important Dates & Events
|Online registration starts||4th week of May 2018|
|Last Date of online registration||2nd week of June 2018|
|Last Date for remitting application fee in Bank||last week of June 2018|
|Rank list release||last week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||1st week of July 2018|
|Online application release||2nd week of April 2018|
|Closing for online submission of applications||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee||2nd week of May 2018|
|List of short listed students for interview||3rd week of May 2018|
|Interview round||1st week of June 2018|
|Declaration of interview result||4th week of June 2018|
|Counseling starts||1st week of July 2018|
Way To Apply Online To Fill IIST Application Form 2018
- Hopefuls can fill and present the IIST Admission 2018 application frame by means of online mode through the site Which is www.iist.ac.in.
- There is no disconnected application frame will be given.
- The application shape will be discharged from fourth seven day stretch of May 2018 (for UG courses) and second seven day stretch of April 2018 (for PG courses).
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Competitors need to fill all the required points of interest like individual, scholarly, correspondence, JEE Advanced examination, and numerous different subtle elements.
- Transfer the filtered pictures of the photo, signature, medicinal authentication (PWD competitor) and cast endorsement (if pertinent).
- Applicants can make the IIST Admission 2018 expense installment through bank Challan of SBI or Union Bank of India.
- Transfer the filtered picture of Challan installment.
- In the wake of presenting the application, take a printout of the application framework for future references.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|