- 1 NATA 2019
- 2 Enlistment Fee
- 3 Qualification Criteria
- 4 Age Criteria
- 5 Capability Criteria
- 6 NATA Exam Pattern 2019
- 7 Download NATA Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
- 8 Mathematics:
- 9 General Aptitude:
- 10 Drawing Test:
- 11 NATA Admit Card 2019
- 12 NATA Result 2019
- 13 Affirmation Procedure
- 14 Important Dates & Events
- 15 Way To Apply Online NATA Registration 2019
NATA 2019: (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) will be overseen by the Council of Architecture (COA). It is a national level inclination test which is led for entrance into the design program everywhere throughout the nation. From the year 2017, the NATA exam will be held just a single time in a year. Through this exam, competitors will get entrance into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program. A NATA score card will be considered by private and governments supported universities or establishments. Check this article, here we have refreshed the entire insights about NATA 2019.
The enlistment charge is Rs. 1250 for all class applicants. Applicants can make installment through on the web or disconnected mode incorporate check card/charge card/net saving money and e-Challan. Hopefuls, those select exam city in Dubai need to pay additional examination charge of INR 7000 preceding issuance of concede card.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s base age ought to be 17 years as on 31st July 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates need to pass 10+2 or comparable or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, following 10 years of Schooling.
- Subjects: Pass above examination with arithmetic as one of the subjects.
- Least Marks: Secure no less than half stamps in the above qualifying examination.
- Showing up applicants can likewise apply.
- Parallel Entry: There is no procedure of horizontal section induction into B.Arch course.
NATA Exam Pattern 2019
- The method of Exam: The exam will be held through disconnected mode (pen paper based).
- Span: The term of the exam will be three hours.
- Sort of Question: The subject of Mathematics and General Aptitude will be numerous decision questions.
- No. of Questions: Total 60 inquiries will be asked in the examination.
- Add up to Marks: The inquiry paper will be of 200 imprints.
- Stamping Scheme: For each right answer, two imprints will be granted to the competitors in Mathematics and General Aptitude test.
- Negative Marking: No imprints will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Subjects: The inquiry paper will contain three areas, i.e. Arithmetic, Drawing and General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure least 25% stamps in MCQ divide (30 out of 120) and 25% checks in Drawing segment (20 out of 80).
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper||80|
Download NATA Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Coordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
Interpretation of pictorial compositions, visualizing three-dimensional objects from a two-dimensional drawing. Objects, textures related to architecture & built environment. Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal), general awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects. Mathematical reasoning and sets & relations.
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
Understanding scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics, color texture, harmony, and contrast. Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces, and volumes. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects. Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape. Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
NATA Admit Card 2019
Hopefuls can download their concede card from the fourth seven day stretch of March 2019 through online mode. At whatever point the concede card will be issued by the expert we will refresh it in our site. The NATA 2019 concede card will comprise of hopefuls and exam subtle elements, for example, the name of the applicant, move number, date and time of the exam, setting of the test focus, and so forth. Competitors need to convey one of the picture ID verification alongside the concedes card/arrangement voucher.
NATA Result 2019
NATA 2019 Result will be declared following half a month of the examination. Competitors will check their outcomes through online mode from the site. The outcome will be proclaimed in the second seven day stretch of June 2019. The outcome will be distributed in three arrangements: marks secure out of 200, justify list, percentile score. Keep the print duplicate of the outcome for confirmation system.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
NATA Counseling will be sorted out by the taking an interest Institutions Individually. No directing will be led by the COA. After the outcome revelation, hopefuls can apply to get induction into B.Arch courses in different Institutions and college on the premise of the NATA Score card. The NATA Score Card will be legitimate just for the scholastic year 2019-2019.
Important Dates & Events
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||1st week of February 2019|
|Image Upload Last Date||1st week of February 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||1st week of February 2019|
|Confirmation Page Printout Available||Last week of February 2019|
|Correction Window open||3rd week of February 2019|
|Admit Card Issued||4th week of March 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2019|
Way To Apply Online NATA Registration 2019
- Competitors can enroll for the NATA 2019 through online mode From Official website.
- The NATA 2019 Registration will start from the first seven day stretch of January 2019.
- Candidates can enroll till the first seven day stretch of February 2019.
- Competitors need to fill their own points of interest and transfer reports at the season of online frame filling.
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Competitors need to transfer their filtered pictures, i.e., travel permit estimate photo, left-hand thumb impression and claim signature in a given organization.
- Keep the printout of the affirmation page created after the charge installment for the additional process.
- There is no compelling reason to send the NATA application frame through disconnected mode or by post.
- In the event that, competitors commit any error in the application shape, the rectification window will be opened in the third seven day stretch of February 2019.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|