OJEE 2019: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination likewise alludes as Odisha JEE 2019. It is a state level examination controlled by the state government. This examination is sorted out for those understudies looking for an entrance into the first year of degree course of Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and MAM. Through OJEE exam, understudies will likewise get affirmation in horizontal section in building and innovation and the first year of ace courses in MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, and so forth. From the year 2017 onwards, confirmation in B.Tech will be done through JEE Main and affirmation in MBBS and BDS will be made through NEET examination. Understudies can check here insights about OJEE 2019 exam, including application shape, qualification, exam dates, and so forth.
The application charge of OJEE examination will be Rs. 1000/ – for different courses and Rs. 1500/ – for MBA and MCA, MBA, and LE-MCA, MBA, and PGAT. Expense installment should be possible through charge/Visa or net keeping the money. Understudies can likewise make the charge installment through e-challan of SBI (State Bank of India).
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
Qualification Criteria of Odisha OJEE 2019
- Capability: Students ought to have cleared twelfth or comparable exam from any perceived board.
- Subjects: Physics and Chemistry are obligatory subjects.
- Rate Criteria: Students more likely than not got 45% imprints for general and 40% for saved classes.
- Habitation: Students should have a place in Odisha state.
For BAMS and BHMS
- Capability: Candidates more likely than not qualified 10+2 or proportional examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are obligatory subjects.
- Rate Criteria: Candidates ought to have acquired least half for general and 40% for SC/ST competitors.
- Age: Candidates more likely than not finished 17 years age as or on 31st December 2019.
- Occupant: Odisha habitation is essential.
- Capability: 3 years four-year college education in any stream from any perceived school or college.
- Rate Criteria: Candidates ought to have secured half for general and 45% for saved classes.
OJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be directed in disconnected mode.
- Span: The exam length will be two hours.
- Add up to Question: There will add up to 180 inquiries for B.Pharma and 120 inquiries for MBA course asked in the examination.
- Subjects for B.Pharma: 60 inquiries will be asked each from Physics and Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
- Subjects for MBA: Verbal and systematic thinking, general information, understanding and PC and business basics.
- Stamping Scheme: Four imprints will be given for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: One check will be deducted for each wrong answer.
OJEE Syllabus 2019
The syllabus will be diverse for every one of the courses offered under OJEE examination. Understudies ought to get ready for the exam as per the recommended syllabus. For B.Pharma, the syllabus will have themes like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects. For MBA, the syllabus will comprise for Verbal and investigative thinking, appreciation, GK, and so on.
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
OJEE Admit Card 2019
Understudies can get the OJEE Hall Ticket 2019 by means of online mode. Competitors need to take a printout of the concede card through the site. Hopefuls are expected to present the one duplicate of the concede card appropriately marked by the invigilator at the examination corridor. The lobby ticket will bear subtle elements like understudy’s move number, exam focus, and so on.
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
Odisha JEE Result 2019
The expert might discharge the OJEE 2019 Result by means of the online process. The outcome will be declared in the primary seven day stretch of June 2019. Understudies are required to enter their move number and other fundamental points of interest to see the outcome. A legitimacy rundown will be set up on the premise of applicant’s execution of the placement test.
OJEE 2019 Counseling
The guiding procedure will be sorted out after the arrival of legitimacy list. The advising will be directed through online mode. Hopefuls need to fill and bolt their selections of universities and courses according to their rank. According to the decisions filled, rank and seat accessibility, seats will be designated to competitors. Hopefuls are expected to convey the required expense and records at the apportioned school to finish confirmation process.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Important Dates & Events
|Release of application form||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||March 2019|
|Admit card available||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2019|
|Counseling starts||Last week of June 2019|
Way To Fill Online OJEE Registration 2019
- Hopefuls can enlist for OJEE exam through online mode from www.ojee.nic.in.
- The OJEE application frame 2019 will be discharged from the primary seven day stretch of February 2019.
- Understudies need to fill their own, scholastic, correspondence and different points of interest.
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Transfer the filtered pictures of the photo, full signature and left thumb impression in the recommended organize.
- Pay the application expense through on the web or disconnected mode.
- Subsequent to finishing the application, take a printout of the application for future references.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|