Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2018
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2018 Free Homes For SC/BC Families: The state administration of Punjab will soon dispatch “Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2018”, a yearning free lodging plan for the SC/BC families over the state. The point of the new lodging plan is to give free home offices to qualified hopefuls from SC/ST/BC people group in urban zones in the state.
As indicated by the official information, add up to the populace of Punjab is 2.77 crore, out of this 37.49% live in urban territories. By 2041, over half of the state’s populace is expected to be living in urban territories so it has turned out to be important to give reasonable lodging to urban poor in the state.
Punjab Govt Free Homes For SC/BC Families
The Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2018 will profit poor families and give free houses to SC/BC urban families for a living. Under the plan, the organization will legitimately deal with the plan execution so just the privilege and meriting national get advantage under lodging plan.
Highlights of Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2018
The state government will give advance offices at low rates for bringing down salary bunches having yearly pay not as much as Rs. 6 lakh.
Center Income aggregate additionally having salary not as much as Rs. 18 lakh will be qualified for credit office.
Qualified applicants (Maximum Annual Income Rs. 3 lakh) won’t be charged for following administrations:
- – Stamp Duty
- – Registration
- – Other Cess
- – Social Infrastructure Funds
Qualification Criteria for Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2018
- Candidate must have a place with SC/BC families dwelling in urban zones of Punjab.
- Having family yearly wage not as much as Rs. 3 lac for each annum will be sans given houses in the principal stage.
- In the second stage, families having to pay not as much as Rs. 5 lac for each annum will be given houses under the plan.
- Under this plan, the assent of the concerned division with the state level endorsing and observing board (SLSMC) will be approved to take the choice to use the land through Local Government office (Urban Local Bodies)/Housing and Urban Development office (improvement experts) in their particular ward.