Sultanate of Oman Announces Scholarship For Indian Students 2017
Sultanate of Oman Announces Scholarship For Indian Students 2017-18: The Sultanate of Oman has declared grants for Indian Nationals under the Omani Program for Cultural and Scientific Cooperation for the scholarly year 2017-18. The grant is open for every single such understudy with age beneath 25 years. The total application shape alongside Cover Letter ought to be sent to the Ministry of Human Resource Development at the very latest August 24, 2017. The term of study will be 5 years including preliminary program and understudy won’t be allowed to change the instruction establishment or program for which they have been acknowledged.
Qualification for the Onam Scholarship 2017-18
- The applicant ought to be underneath the age of 25 years as on October 1, 2017, and must hold General Secondary Certificate or Higher Education Diploma or in addition to 2.
- Such competitors who have just been abroad for studies can apply subject to the condition that they have been in India for no less than two back to back years at the season of making the application.
Projects Covered Under the Oman Scholarship 2017-18
The examination programs secured under this grant are:
- Building specializations
- Authoritative and IT specializations
- Dialect and Art specializations
- The grant does not cover medicinal or paramedical specializations.
Stipends Under the Oman Scholarship 2017-18
Understudies chose for the grant will be given the accompanying stipends:
- R.O. 200 which is comparable to $518 for stash cash, boarding, convenience, and transportation.
- Free treatment in government healing centers aside from dental and treatment charges identified with street mishaps for those with uninsured vehicles or driving without driving permit.
- Two-way air ticket once every year.
Understudies living in Oman and concentrate in Omani foundations under the Omani Program for Cultural and Scientific Cooperation will get similar advantages with the exception of the month to month stipend and air ticket.
The point by point see for the grant is accessible on the MHRD site.