- 1 UCEED 2019
- 2 Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination 2019
- 3 UCEED Application Form 2019
- 4 Application Fees
- 5 Eligibility Criteria of UCEED 2019
- 6 UCEED 2019 Exam Pattern
- 7 UCEED Syllabus 2019
- 8 How To Prepare For UCEED 2019
- 9 UCEED 2019 Admit card
- 10 UCEED 2019 Results
- 11 UCEED 2019 Admission Process
- 12 Important Dates & Events
- 13 Way To Apply Online To Fill UCEED Application Form 2019
- 14 Top Most Links
UCEED 2019: Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) on behalf of UCEED Admissions committee. Through the UCEED 2019 Entrance examination candidates can get admissions in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ).
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination 2019
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) on behalf of UCEED Admissions committee. Through the UCEED 2019 Entrance examination candidates can get admissions in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ).
UCEED Application Form 2019
UCEED Application Form 2019 will be available from the third week of October 2017.The last date of submission online Application Form is 2nd week of November 2017. Authority will be conducted the UCEED Examination in the 4th week of January 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online and appeared in the entrance examination for their admissions. We are providing the complete information about IIT UCEED application form 2019 here on this page in below section.
|How To Prepare For GK||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For English||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Mathematics||Click Here|
|How To Prepare For Reasoning||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of UCEED 2019
- Nationality: Indian Candidates and foreigner candidates can apply for this entrance examination.
- Age Limit: OPEN/OBC-NCL category candidates must be born on or after 1 October 1998 (1 October 1993 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates).
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can apply two times in consecutive years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed/appearing the 10+2 examination in any stream from recognized board.
UCEED 2019 Exam Pattern
- The UCEED Examination will be held in Online Mode (CBT).
- There are 80 questions of maximum 300 marks in the question paper.
- There are different types of questions coming in the paper such as 20 questions of
Numerical Answer Type (NAT). Section B contains total 20 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ). Section C contains 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The Question Paper has 3 hours time duration.
- Each correct answer in Section A will carry 4 marks, Section B carries 4 marks for each right answer and for Section C, 3 marks will be given for each correct response.
- There is a negative marking of 1 mark in section C only.
UCEED Syllabus 2019
Candidates have to check the UCEED Syllabus 2019 from the official website and download it in pdf format. UCEED syllabus will contain six topics namely Visualization and spatial ability, Observation, and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity, Design thinking and problem-solving. Candidates to start their exam preparation by using the UCEED Exam pattern to get good marks in the entrance examination for their selection.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
- Health Hazards Due To Over Studying
How To Prepare For UCEED 2019
- Candidates need to create a study timetable.
- Practice with previous years question papers of UCEED.
- Understand the complete exam pattern & syllabus pattern.
- Take the mock test online regularly.
- Good command of English is required. Candidate must know the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, grammar, reading comprehension, etc.
- Stay healthy.
- Best of Luck for your future.
UCEED 2019 Admit card
The Recruitment Authority will be provided the UCEED 2019 Admit card in the 4th week of December 2017. Students will download the UCEED Hall Ticket by using their registration ID and date of Birth (DOB). Candidates need to check all the instructions and guidelines of the examination and follow them strictly. Candidates must carry their UCEED 2017 Exam Call letter with one photo ID proof on the date of examination.
- How To Prepare For Jobs Interview
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Check To Prepare For Police Exam
- How To Deal With Negative Marketing
- How To Stay Awake All Night To Study Before Exam
UCEED 2019 Results
A large number of candidates appeared in the UCEED Examination this year. The UCEED 2019 result will be announced in the third week of February 2019 by IIT Bombay. Students will be checking their UCEED Results 2019 by using their login ID and Password. Candidates need to take a hard copy of their results. Contenders who clear the examination successfully need to go for the admission process.
UCEED 2019 Admission Process
Aspirants who are successfully cleared the UCEED examination can apply for the admission process. Contenders can get admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur through fill up the common application form for admission to the B.Des Program. Candidates will get the seat allotment on the basis of applicant UCEED rank, category and choice of institutes.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Important Dates & Events
|Starting date of online Application Form||3rd week of October 2018|
|Last date of submission online Application Form||2nd week of November 2018|
|Admit card issued date||4th week of December 2018|
|Date of Examination||4th week of January 2019|
|Answer Key issued date||4th week of January 2019|
|Result declaration date||3rd week of February 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||1st week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 2||2nd week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 3||3rd week of July 2019|
Way To Apply Online To Fill UCEED Application Form 2019
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.uceed.in
- Then Open the link of Online Application Form.
- Fill all the required details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Candidates visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- Then upload the scanned copy of Photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Pay the Application fee via online and offline mode.
- Then submit the Application form.
- Save the filled Application Form.
- Take a printout of it.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|