- 1 UGC NET 2019
- 2 CBSE UGC NET Online Registration 2019
- 3 Application Form Fees
- 4 Qualification Criteria
- 5 Capability Eligibility
- 6 Age Criteria
- 7 Aadaar Card Requirement
- 8 For Assistant Professor
- 9 For Appearing Candidates
- 10 UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019
- 11 Syllabus of UGC NET 2019
- 12 Answer Key of UGC NET 2019
- 13 UGC NET Admit Card 2019
- 14 UGC NET Result 2019
- 15 UGC NET Cut-Off 2019
- 16 Way To Apply Online CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019
UGC NET 2019
UGC NET 2019 CBSE NET Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, Registration, Selection Process, Notification, Admit Card, Result, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Application Form Fees. Focal Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) holds the National Eligibility Test (NET) in the interest of University Grants Commission (UGC). Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for UGC NET. CBSE UGC NET decides the qualification of Indian possibility for Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both.
CBSE UGC NET Online Registration 2019
Junior Research Fellowship awardees will be qualified to seek after research in their postgraduate subject from IITs or other national associations. Such hopefuls are likewise qualified for the post of Assistant educator in Indian schools/Universities. The disconnected examination of UGC NET is directed two times in a year i.e. in January and July month. Competitors can read this article assist for getting data about UGC NET 2019 including application shape, qualification, exam dates, design, and so forth.
Application Form Fees
For each examination, there is a particular qualification criterion that applicants need to satisfy, in the event that they wish to apply for that examination. The states of qualification for CBSE UGC NET 2019 is given beneath:
- Qualifying Examination: Masters or equal degree from Universities/Institutions perceived by UGC.
- Subjects: The qualifying examination must be passed in subjects like Humanities (counting dialects) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science and so forth.
- Least Marks: The level of imprints required in the qualifying examination is 55% (half checks if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD classes).
- Showing up Candidates: Candidates showing up for conclusive examinations towards a Master’s degree (or identical) are additionally qualified to apply.
- Unwinding: Relaxation of 5% checks in qualifying examination should be given to Ph.D. degree holders whose ace’s level examination had been finished by nineteenth September 1991.
For Junior Research Fellowship
Age Limit: The most extreme age restrict is 28 years as on first January 2019.
Unwinding: 5 years unwinding in the upper age breaking point will be given to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PWD class competitors. Unwinding will likewise be given to the applicants having research involvement. Applicants having LL.M. degree will be qualified for a long time unwinding in age.
- Time Management in Exam Preparation
- How to Find Study Material Online
- Written Exam Techniques
- Tips To Answer Multiple Choice Questions
Aadaar Card Requirement
- In reference to notice for UGC-NET(November) 2017 distributed in the news papers in regards to the calendar of filling on the web application for the said examination, following is being educated:
- The utilization of Aadhaar for the candidates of UGC-NET(November) 2017 will bring about the exactness of the candidates’ points of interest. This will likewise help in finding out characters of the candidates at the examination focuses in an advantageous and bother free way. Aadhaar hinders the requirement for creating numerous reports to demonstrate one’s character.
- The arrangements of the Aadhaar Act and Regulations under the Act have happened from fourteenth September 2016 and warnings to this impact have been distributed in the Official Gazette. Segment 57 of the Aadhaar Act 2016 licenses the utilization of Aadhaar number for building up the personality of a person for any reason in accordance with any law or any agreement to this impact.
- As needs are, CBSE has chosen to utilize Aadhaar for the candidates of UGC NET (November) 2017, and thus informs the accompanying:
- Candidates who are in control of Aadhaar might enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth and sex in the online application for UGC-NET(November) 2017 with the end goal of his/her personality and validation thereof.
- Candidates not yet selected for Aadhaar, are thusly required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment on the off chance that he/she is qualified for acquiring Aadhaar according to segment 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such candidate may visit any Aadhaar enrolment focus (list accessible at www.uidai.gov.in) to get selected for Aadhaar.
- The above arrangements should be appropriate in all states with the exception of J&K, Assam, and Meghalaya.
- The candidates from the conditions of J&K, Assam, and Meghalaya need to enter the travel permit number, proportion card number, financial balance number or some other substantial Govt. personality number gave they should choose the city of examination in these states as it was.
- How To Prepare And Face A Final Exam
- How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Read To Improve Your Handwriting
- Memory Improvement Tips For Students
For Assistant Professor
Age Limit: No endorsed upper age constraint for applying for qualification for Assistant Professor.
For Appearing Candidates
- Ph.D. Degree Holders: Candidates having the Ph.D. degree as per the University Grants Commission might be exempted from the prerequisite of NET/SELT/SET for the enlistment of Assistant Professor in Universities/foundations.
- UGC/CSIR JRF Qualified Candidates: The qualified hopefuls of UGC/CSIR JRF examination are exempted from showing up the NET yet the condition is that the examination must be passed before 1989.
- States Eligibility Test (SET) Candidates: The qualified hopefuls of SET (held before first June 2002) are exempted from showing up in NET. These competitors can apply for the post of Assistant Professor any place in India. The individuals who have cleared the SET (first June 2002 onwards) are qualified to apply for the post of Assistant Professor just in the Universities/schools arranged in the condition of passing the SET.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019
Applicants can check the CBSE UGC NET 2019 exam design which tells about the quantity of inquiries, stamping plan, kind of inquiries, the term of the exam and different points of interest identified with the exam.
Papers: The test will comprise of three papers.
Exam Mode: Examination will be led in disconnected mode. Competitors need to check their reactions on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
Number of Questions: Total 185 inquiries will be asked in NET which is separated into 3 papers. Paper-I will have 60 questions, out of which competitor needs to endeavor just 50 questions; Paper-II will have 50 inquiries and Paper-III will have 75 questions.
Kind of Questions: All the papers will have target sort questions.
Subjects: The Paper-I comprises of General Aptitude Questions and the other two papers, Paper-II and III contains questions identified with the concerned subject.
The medium of Paper: Candidate can pick the paper medium either Hindi or English. The decision for the paper medium can be practiced at the season of filling the shape.
Exam Duration: Paper-1 and Paper-II will be of 11/4 hours while Paper-III will be off 21/2
Checking Scheme: Each right answer will convey 2 marks.
Negative Marking: CBSE is not following negative stamping plan in UGC NET.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||100||11/4 hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.)|
|II||50 questions (all compulsory)||100||11/4 hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.)|
|III||75 questions (all compulsory)||150||21/2 hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.)|
Syllabus of UGC NET 2019
The syllabus of National Eligibility Test (NET) is distinctive for various subjects. The subjects incorporated into NET is more than 94. It is hard to give the syllabus of the considerable number of subjects here. Be that as it may, the subject-wise syllabus will be given soon. Applicants must get ready according to the syllabus recommended by the CBSE.
Answer Key of UGC NET 2019
After the effective direction of examination, the exam leading specialist will discharge the UGC NET answer key 2019. The appropriate response key for January session is relied upon to be distributed in the second seven day stretch of March 2019. Competitors likewise have the chance to challenge the OMR Sheet/answer key. For testing each inquiry, the expert will charge Rs. 1000/ – . In the event that the test is acknowledged, at that point, the expense will be discounted. The outcome will be set up on the premise of definite answer key.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019
UGC NET 2019 concede card of January session will be transferred to the site in the most recent seven day stretch of December 2017. Competitors need to convey the concede card to the test focus notwithstanding a Photo-Identity Card. A worthy Photo Identity Card is any of Passport, Driving permit, College/Institute Identity Card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voters Id Card, and so forth.
UGC NET Result 2019
CBSE will declare the UGC NET 2019 outcome online on the official site of CBSE NET. The outcome for January session will be pronounced in the long stretch of May 2019. Hopefuls can check their outcomes by entering their move number and date of birth.
UGC NET Cut-Off 2019
The base denotes that a competitor should be a score in UGC NET to be considered for the honor of JRF and qualification for Assistant Professor in Paper-I, Paper-II, and paper-III am given beneath:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40 marks (40%)||40 marks (40%)||75 marks (50%)|
|OBC-NCL/PWD/SC/ST||35 marks (35%)||35 marks (35%)||60 marks (40%)|
Subject-wise and classification astute legitimacy rundown will be drawn for those competitors who will meet the cut-off scores. Legitimacy rundown will be readied utilizing the total scores of applicants in all the three papers. Top 15% applicants will be pronounced fit the bill for qualification for Assistant Professor as it were. Isolate justify list for JRF will be set up from among 15% UGC NET qualifiers.
Way To Apply Online CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019
- Competitors wishing to apply for UGC NET 2019 need to fill the application shape online just on the official site of CBSE NET Which is www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- The application shape for January session will be accessible from the third seven day stretch of October 2017 while the application frame for July session will open from the second seven day stretch of April 2019 probably.
- No application will be acknowledged after the last date.
- Aadhaar card is important to apply for UGC NET 2019.
- Aspirants visit to check How To Fill Online Application Form
- The application procedure will comprise of four stages viz. fill the application shape, transfer filtered photo and mark, pay the examination charge and print affirmation page.
- There is no compelling reason to send the printout of affirmation page to CBSE.
- CBSE will likewise give the amendment office in UGC NET application shape 2019. The adjustment window will open for a time of 1 week.
Top Most Links
|Best Way To Find A Job Online||Career After 12th Class In India|
|How Do Toppers Study For Exams||Top Best Jobs 2017 In India|
|IBPS Exam Preparation 2017 PO/SO/RRB/Clerk||How To Focus on Study|
|Ten Careers Mistakes||How To Avoid Sleeping While Studying|